Monday, May 30, 2011

New me. New blog. New Inspiration.

Hello friends! Here's my new blog. :)

Firstly,I apologize for the long hiatus. Tak pernah lama macam tu. Dulu pun kalau tak blog, visit jugak blog sniri kadang-kadang. Tapi this time, tak check langsung......hehe :) Maaf yer. But, I didnt blame myself for that cause my life has been so hectic since the day I submitted my final studio project,2 months ago ie preparing for Heritage trip AND currently my brother's wedding. Penat...

Kawan-kawan seangkatan yang ada blog juga (Hajar,NadiaNasir,Fairuz,KIMI!!) pun dah tanye , "Mane blog? Tak blog dah ker?". =') Thank you kawan-kawan kerana concern pasal saya dan blog saya. Heeehee

Seriously, I've missed blogging so much. I started to realize it as I'm one of the report team members for my Heritage Study group and I think I have 'blogged' about the study of Heritage Study's building thru Microsoft Words too much and it made myself seemed like I don't have a life at all to talk about. No cats, no friends, no handbags etc. Like seriously, being serious is pure boring! No fun at all ;)

Thus, the existence of this new bloggie wiggy! Say hi to The Light of Inspiration,people! ;)

Why I chose The Light of Inspiration? Well basically it kinda has the same meaning with my name. Allow me to explain......

Nur : Cahaya
Ilham : Petunjuk
Nur Ilham : Cahaya Petunjuk
Ilham : Petunjuk / Idea / Inspirasi


So after I combined both meanings , it resulted as " Cahaya Inspirasi " and after translated it, it becomes "The Light of Inspiration".

So yessss. That's the name of my new blog :) Jangan lupa untuk berkongsi kasih dengan blog ini! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment