Well hello people!
Nak tahu something? Im at the office and to avoid my colleagues
to see me writing an entry for my blog,I decided to write at Microsoft Words
first before publish it at blogger. Baru nampak professional sikit tak guna
internet. Konon konon kene tulis report. Teeheee! Plus,malu la kalau they
nampak saya blogging. ;) Tak macho gittew. ;)
Its Friday and now the clock shows 1.37pm and I have about
an hour before the rest of the boys are back at the office. They pergi solat
Jumaat. You know what, Im surrounded with good people here. Seriously. Each one
of them solat and tak pernah nampak they ponteng solat. And if one is busy with
his/her works, one would remind to one another. Pernah masa tu I terlambat
solat Zuhur, one of my colleague (a guy) asked “Ilham,kau cuti ker?”. LOL!
Maluu! So yeah sekarang solat awal pasal taknak they tersalah anggap lagi.
Hehe.
As usual my entry always includes about my boyfriend named
Azim =) Bear with it, will ya? Hehehe . He’s gonna attend an interview with LIMA
this afternoon at 3pm. He forwarded the address to me last night and I thought
he wrongly sent it. So I said “Thanks for the address!”. Dia jawab “No azim
memang nak kasi the address to Ilham,takut lupa” (something like that). LOL. So I quickly
googled the place and turned out to be the place is near to Wangsa Walk
shopping mall. The place where I usually hang out with him when both of us were
still in UIA. Haha dekat je rupanya!
| Of me and him =) |
Oh I realized that this blog is lack of stories of my little
niece Irdina. Kan kan kan?
Oh my. I cant even express my words about her. She’s….AWESOME!
Haha one day Im gonna write a good magazine-length article about her. Hehehe!
She’s our precious!!! Love you Dins Dins. (I call her Dins Dins because she’s
cute like that)
Alright I hope Im doing well towards this blog. LOL! I got
to go. Kena siapkan elevation of the façade before I go back home. Malas nak
buat kat rumah ;) Dekat rumah nak REST! ;)
Oh kejab,I’ll be meeting him tonight for dinner. Azim gonna
bring me to his fav buffet restaurant ;) nanti saya akan cerita lagi ya! Bye!
Salam,good day everyone! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment