Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tak balik?


Today is Azim’s first day of mid semester exam. He has been working hard for these exams. Very determined to stay at UIA to study. But me being myself, I whined a lot if he doesn’t go back to TTDI every once a week. Pasal ape? Pasal my whole week would be so damn boring if I am not able to meet him.

Ada onetime tu ,dah hari jumaat. So I told him :
Ilham : Azim, azim balik kan ja lagi? We meet k?
Azim : No azim tak balik pasal esok (Sabtu pagi) ada Scouts..
Ilham : WHAT??? Tak balik? Ive been waiting for today psl nak jumpa azim.. L you really made ilham upset
Azim : Ilham nak azim balik?
Ilham : of course!!!!!!!! =(
Azim : Ok azim balik

Then I SMILED all the way. You’ll never imagine how frustrated I was when I heard that hes not coming back. Berair dah mata. Maybe I hoped too much,buat kerja kat office laju2 psl nak siap cpt,happy bukan main psl nak jumpa diabut azim senang2 je ckp x balik.

But,dia balik terus 30 mins after that =) Sooooooooo happy soooooooo terharu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment