Just got back from 'window shopping' at One Utama. Hehehe not really window shopping coz I grabbed few things too! Yeay! Thanks Mama for giving me RM30 worth voucher. And benda tu expired tadi so kene belanja jugak! Bestnya bila kite macam 'terpaksa' utk shopping. Seronok! Even its only RM30 ;)
Oh Actually Ham mana selalu upload gambar what I bought but tadi tengah test my Lumix GF2 camera and found out ada banyak mode and one of it is 'My Color'.
Dalam My Color tu ada 7 different type. Ada ...
- Expressive
- Retro
- Pure
- Elegant
- Cinema
- Monochrome
- Dynamic Art
- Silhouette
And I think its cool coz tak payah edit anymore!!!! Below are the example of the picture that I have snapped using Elegant mode....jom tengok!
 |
| Yeay!! Mama ada mood today okay :) Hehe |
 |
| Sleeping Mask from Skin Food! First time using it. Mom recommended it to me,so Mama terus belikan for me ;) Thanks mummy! |
 |
My new bangle. And necklace! Ham suka rantai panjang-panjang. Azim pun suka so die selalu tambahkan my collection hehe yeay! Oh dua benda ni I bought guna the Parkson voucher. Bangle tu Mama pilih ,cantik kan! Mama cakap nampak macam pakai watch. And Mama cakap it suits me. So yeah! Terus beli. Worth RM29.
(Camera ni cool pasal boleh touch the screen dekat mana nak focus. I nak focus kat bangle je so ..Tadaa!) |
 |
Been looking for this flip-flop for months. I love Vincci's flip-flop. Tahan lama. Mama cakap "Why tak beli dua? Kata susah nak dapat kasut macam ni..". Yeay dapat greenlight! Takde la kene panggil boros ;)
(I love this picture the most!!!!!) |
 |
The necklace :) Worth RM32 kot. Ni pun Mama pilih coz Mama cakap ham takde necklace yang colorful :) Sweetkan Mama.. I love it. Coz can match with apa2 baju :) Oh both bangle and necklace ada 20% off so bila kira-kira balik,and tolak RM30 voucher tu,bayar RM17 only :))) RM17 I got two accessories worth almost RM60! Heee suka sukaa.
(Focusing on the necklace! :) ) |
 |
| Tada... My flip-flop! Sayang nak pakai! Im gonna buy the exact same one nanti :) |
 |
| Current addiction. Dulu tak suka now dah suka balik. =') |
So, dont you think the pictures are sooo elegant? Macam so classy. I love it! It will be my favourite mode from now on! :) I'll snap more picture of different mode soon kay? So that korang dapat jugak tahu the results for each one of it ;)
Bye!
:)
sangat elegant!
ReplyDeletehehehe kann :)))
ReplyDelete