Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just my thoughts

I am 22 y/o and I have plans (roughly) 5 years from now. Macam biasa, kita hanya merancang,Allah yang menentukan semua... I always keep that in mind. The moment I start to think about the future, the quote will appear on top of my imagination out from nowhere and obstruct the flow of my plans. It scares me, but I know I'm strong enough to deal with it (I hope so,InsyaAllah).

Truth is, I'm scared of the upcoming commitments.

I did spend 2 hours of chatting with Madam Huda in the lecturer room the other day and she was really an eye-opening to myself, thank God for that. Every details she told me made me conclude that LIFE IS NOT EASY.

For instance, your love life : you are with the same guy from high school for years already, and it does not mean you will end up with the same guy in another 10 years from now? Anything can happen with the blink of an eye. And you'll end up married with a new man.

For your marriage : Married life seems so great but once you're already hooked up with one man of your choice for the rest of your life, the commitments are larger than what you expected. You're married with your man's family members. All of them. And when you are blessed with a child, the responsible is BIGGER...

I have to remind myself that life must go on. And do bare in mind that nothing comes easily. Good things come naturally only when we deserve to get it....



2 comments:

  1. emm.. member aku dah ramai kawen nih.. risau pulak kekadang tu... mcm terasa lambat terasa loser.. heishh

    ReplyDelete