Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where's the passion?

...Oh gosh. Oh gosh.

I seriously have lost my passion on blogging.

Look at me! I'm not that keen anymore to write. Nothing to share, nothing to be told. None. *cries*. Maybe my life is treating me just as same as any other days. Its plain boring, and of course I wouldnt want to bore you guys with the same old stories...right? Like...  Azim is still loving me as much as I love him?  and my lil niece named Irdina is still looking cute and cheerful as always? And, Im still attending my studio even though I dont stay at Mahallah anymore.

Ok now that Mahallah thing seems more fascinating than the usual love stories of mine and Irdina . No?

Ohkaayy. Ilham is now drive to UIA to attend studio and back home at TTDI every single day. Wanna know why?

Cause besides my overflowing pocket money towards my car petrol, I wouldnt mind to spend them, instead of staying at my Mahallah's room and doing nothing. Seriously, my heart becomes more happier when I'm home. So I frequently asked my parents to make me feel better (And to sponsor some money for the petrol hehe...) :-

Ilham : "Ma,boleh tak ham balik rumah hari-hari? Duduk mahallah tak best la Ma...Kalau tak buat ape2 end up tidur jer,kat sini boleh main dengan Irdina,ada Kakngah.."

Mama : "Bolehh...balik la hari-hari..lagi bagus...tapi ham kena siapkan kerja ham dulu la before balik.."
Baba : "Memang la ham kena balik hari-hari,pasal tu Baba belikan ham kereta,hehehe".


You see that? How can I not stay at home if my parents DO allow me to do so? ;) Besides, Abangde's reception is on its way. I can predict it'd be so hectic by then.

 ..............And mom needs me.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. adehh..aku pon xde bnde nak tulis dah kat blog bkulat tu.. (-___-")>

    ReplyDelete