Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Updates

Things happened so far :


  1. Got a call from ATSA for an interview and I turned it down , I had to.
  2. Busy working at ALMAZ ARCHITECT handling two projects in one time. Crazy.
  3. I am busy preparing US visa for all of us. Just heard the news that my eldest brother has US citizenship. So dia takyah buat US visa. Dia orang USA! Coz die lahir kat sana. So he can lives there and work there at anytime! BEST GILER
  4. Our schedule basically macam ni : Malaysia - Los Angelos for 4 days- San Diego - (Jalan2 here n there tak tahu nak gi mana,mama baba je tahu) - and back to Los Angelos - and then straight to Chicago for a week- Malaysia. Ham still rasa mcm "ye ke aku nak gi US ni?". macam takde feel lagi.Maybe pasal busy with my work kot. T_T
Ok tu je. Visa $140 kot? Mahal! Dulu $100 je. Thank god bukan pounds (times 5). US dollar time 3 je so murah la sikit :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment