Oh gosh.
I so miss blogging. :'(
Cant believe I left my baby (this blog) for more than half a year!!! The last post was in March 2012. And reading back all my previous posts make me smile! I love loveeee that feelings. :)
One thing for sure, a good laptop is needed for me to update regularly. I guess the reason I was in hiatus is because the device isn't so convincing.
Via iPad,whaaaaa? The same goes to other tablets. Im sorry I own fat fingers but it is quite hard actually to get THE mood when you always wrongly pressed your touchscreen keyboard and it's getting annoying. If you get what I mean!
Small matters aside, I MISS MY BLOGGING WORLD. Im on my two weeks holidays and I hope I'll make full use of it by at least update an entry per day,yes? I'll write a proper one soon.
Good day every one!
No comments:
Post a Comment