Thursday, January 10, 2013

Of me and him......

I think 2013 is the starting point where I should stop mentioning Azim's name in my blog. (only in my blog haha I'll try my best!!!)

Oh well.

Not that we already ended our relationship, but I don't want to bore you guys with the same old stories. Although the stories actually brightens up my normal day life, but trust me Azim and me are still the same people as previous years ago but trying to be a better person. Our relationship is just fine (Lucky me to have him), and we still care of each other and of course, love each other *blush*

But for now, all I can say is, both of us are struggling to finish up our studies. We sound so boring!

Azim : Final year of Bachelor Degree of Aerospace Engineering in IIUM, Gombak.

and

Me : I'm pursuing my second degree in Bachelor Degree of Architecture in IIUM, Gombak. Double Degree you see. I have no life (But I actually enjoy my uni life!). Another a year and half to go!

So yeah. 2013 is the year for me and Azim have to be serious. No, no. More serious! Stop asking when will we be married. 7 years of relationship is too long, I know!  Of course we have plans for future but lets focus on the important things first i.e. our studies. Both of us can only plan,you see. So when the time comes, it will come. If not, u'll know my jodoh isn't with him. :)


1 comment:

  1. double degreeee? bestnya ham!all the best okay! don't worry about ppl asking bila nak kawen and all, you both just focus on your studies and ambitions. and we'll always pray for the best for both of you =)

    ReplyDelete