I know you're busy studying so hard for your final exam and I had my boring days because I could not spend my time with you as much as I always did, I felt like I have lost my best friend. But as a good girlfriend who understands your situation, I didnt ask you to go out at all , but the inside me have been waiting and wanting for you to say it. Last two days you paused a moment from studying to take a break and you phoned me to say that youre going to my house to meet me for awhile. I was so happy , you came in front of my house smiling but has a wee bit tiredness in your face. I wished I can tell you to be relax and dont push too hard while youre studying but Engineering is not the same as Architecture. Its more to theoretical and you have to use 150% of your brain to work for the exam,and for the rest of your life. Its hard, I know. When you came, I smiled and we talked and updated about everything, seemed like we havent met for almost a week, but instead of being upset of 'losing' my best friend for almost 2 weeks (or more) now , I am happy knowing that you put your trust on me to wake you up to study and for the exams. At least I am contributing littlest things for you.
I wanna wish you GOOD LUCK, Azim!!
I'll see you on 9th after 1pm!
Loadssss of loves,
Your Ilham
No comments:
Post a Comment